Thermostable Phytase (TS Phytase) is thermostable by nature,which can bear high temperature (above 90°ś without the protection coating) and pressure, and can take effect fast inside the gastrointestinal tract of animal. It has better thermal stability and acid resistance than ordinary phytase and coated phytase on the market at present.
12 months under 25°ś
Loss on drying
25kg/bag or as required
Stored with sealed packaging in a cool,dry and ventilated place.
Avoid direct sunlight and high temperature.
Definition of Activity
One unit of phytase activity (U) is defined as the amount of enzyme which liberates 1 ¶Őm of inorganic phosphorus per minute from 5.0 mmol/L of sodium phytase solution at pH 5.5 and 37°ś.
1. Natural thermostable phytase°™°™Without coating, natural naked enzyme.
2. Heat stable up to 90°ś for pelleting.
3. High tolerance to the animal acid gastrointestinal environment.
(1) Hydrolyze phytate in feed, release digestible phosphorus, and increase the utilization of
phosphorus in the feed.
(2) Improve the availability of nutrients such as minerals and proteins, and enhance general animal
(3) Decrease the amount of supplemental dicalcium phosphate.
(4) Decrease the excretion of phosphorus in manure and reduce the environment pollution.
Dosage (Complete Feed)
1. Dosages of concentrated feed and premix should follow the corresponding proportion, and add
3%-5% safety factor.
2. When pelleting temperature is more than 90°ś£¨please contact our technical personnel or sales.