To Learn More, The Business Manager Will Contact You
Founded In 1998, Focusing On Animal Feeding
Coarse grains and meal type dietary compound enzyme
Product name: Coarse grains and meal type dietary compound enzyme
Raw material composition: xylanase, cellulase, mannanase, galactosidase, β-glucanase, α-amylase, protease, etc.
1. Strengthen the addition of cellulase and synergize with xylanase to destroy plant cell walls, thereby releasing packaged carbohydrates, proteins and other nutrients to improve utilization.
2. Adding mannanase can degrade mannan in meal raw materials, reduce the viscosity of chyme, and relieve the inhibition of mannan on growth-promoting factors and insulin, promote glucose metabolism, and increase lean meat rate.
3. Add endogenous enzymes such as protease and amylase to supplement the insufficient secretion of endogenous enzymes in young and old animals.
4. Increase the use of unconventional raw materials and save feed costs.
Scope of application: full-price feed, concentrated feed and pre-mixed feed for pigs, poultry and other animals' miscellaneous grains and meal type rations.
1. The product has a reasonable ratio of various enzymes and is suitable for miscellaneous grains and meal-type diets.
2. In addition to various cellulase and hemicellulase, this product also contains amylase and protease, which can fully help you improve feed utilization and feed conversion rate and reduce breeding costs.
Suggested dosage: add 100-200g/t to complete feed, and add concentrated feed and premix in proportion.
1. This product is suitable for miscellaneous grains and meal type ration feed. If you use other types of feed, the company has other corresponding compound enzyme products for you to choose from.
2. The main components of this product are various enzymes. Please pay attention to the storage conditions and prohibit storage in extreme environments with high temperature, high humidity or strong sunlight.
3. Please use up the product as soon as possible after opening.
Appearance index: white to light yellow powder, light yellow clear and transparent liquid.
Product packaging: 25kg/bag for solid products.
Product storage: Store in a cool, ventilated, dry, and non-polluting place.
Shelf life: 12 months for solid products.