To Learn More, The Business Manager Will Contact You
Founded In 1998, Focusing On Animal Feeding
Corn soybean meal type dietary complex enzyme
Product Name: Corn and Soybean Meal Dietary Compound Enzyme
Raw material composition: xylanase, mannanase, galactosidase, cellulase, β-mannanase, α-amylase, protease
1. Degrade cellulose, xylan, etc., destroy cell walls, release nutrients, and improve feed utilization.
2. It can degrade the mannan in meal raw materials, reduce the viscosity of chyme, and accelerate the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
3. Specially add α-galactosidase to degrade the flatulence factors such as raffinose and stachyose in meal, which can reduce flatulence and diarrhea.
4. Add endogenous digestive enzymes such as amylase and protease to supplement the insufficient secretion of digestive enzymes in young and old animals.
5. The degradation product oligosaccharide can improve the intestinal flora and improve animal immunity.
Scope of application: corn-soybean meal rations for pigs, poultry and other animals in full price, concentrated feed and premix.
1. The product has a reasonable ratio of various enzymes, which is suitable for corn and soybean meal feed rations.
2. In addition to various cellulase and hemicellulase, this product also contains amylase and protease. It can also supplement endogenous enzymes to animals, which can fully help you improve feed utilization and feed conversion rate and reduce breeding costs. .
Suggested dosage: add 100-200g/t to complete feed, and add concentrated feed and premix in proportion.
1. This product is suitable for corn soybean meal type ration feed. If you use other types of feed, the company has other corresponding compound enzyme products for you to choose from.
2. The main components of this product are various enzymes. Please pay attention to the storage conditions and prohibit storage in extreme environments with high temperature, high humidity or strong sunlight.
3. Please use up the product as soon as possible after opening.
Appearance index: white to light yellow powder.
Product packaging: 25kg/bag.
Product storage: Store in a ventilated, dry, and non-polluting place.
Shelf life: 12 months.