To Learn More, The Business Manager Will Contact You
Founded In 1998, Focusing On Animal Feeding
Main ingredients: Bacillus subtilis and its beneficial metabolites.
Active ingredient content: Bacillus subtilis spore count ≥20 billion CFU/g
1. Metabolize to produce a variety of biological enzymes, such as α-amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase and other enzymes, which play a synergistic role in the digestive tract with the digestive enzymes in the animal body to improve feed conversion rate and promote growth;
2. Consume free oxygen in the digestive tract and create an anaerobic environment, which is conducive to the growth of lactic acid bacteria (including bifidobacteria) and other beneficial bacteria, and improves the intestinal microecological environment;
3. The subtilisin, polymyxin, gramicidin and other active substances produced during the growth process have a significant inhibitory effect on pathogenic bacteria or conditional pathogenic bacteria of endogenous infection;
4. Stimulate the growth and development of animal immune organs, improve herd immunity, reduce morbidity and increase survival rate;
5. Anti-stress, has a good antagonistic effect on cold and heat stress, weaning stress, food stress, environmental changes, etc.;
6. Optimize the ecological environment, reduce the concentration of harmful gases such as ammonia and hydrogen sulfide in the animal house, and reduce the excretion of organic matter in the feces.
Usage and dosage: It is recommended to add 200g per ton of compound feed, and add it in proportion to premix and concentrate.
Storage: Keep in a closed, cool and dry place.
Shelf life: 12 months
1. Pay attention to mixing evenly when using, the dosage can be increased as appropriate during the illness.
2. During use, avoid using it with disinfection and antibacterial drugs.
3. Store in a cool and dry place, avoid mixed storage with toxic and harmful substances, and use up within a short time after opening the package.