To Learn More, The Business Manager Will Contact You
Founded In 1998, Focusing On Animal Feeding
Main ingredients: Bacillus licheniformis and its beneficial metabolites.
Active ingredient content: Bacillus licheniformis spore count ≥20 billion CFU/g
1. Metabolize to produce enzyme preparations, improve feed utilization, promote digestion and absorption of nutrients, and promote growth;
2. Biological oxygen deprivation, create an anaerobic environment, improve the intestinal microecological environment;
3. A variety of active substances are produced during the growth process, which can enhance the body's immunity and improve the ability to resist stress;
5. Reduce the excretion of organic matter in the feces and optimize the environment of the livestock house.
Usage and dosage: It is recommended to add 200g per ton of compound feed, and add it in proportion to premix and concentrate.
Storage: Keep in a closed, cool and dry place.
Shelf life: 12 months
1. Pay attention to mixing evenly when using, the dosage can be increased as appropriate during the illness.
2. During use, avoid using it with disinfection and antibacterial drugs.
3. Store in a cool and dry place, avoid mixed storage with toxic and harmful substances, and use up within a short time after opening the package.